Tuesday 30 November 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 30th November 2010

This morning I pulled back the curtains and there behold the first proper Winter snow....

Another outing for the blonde 70s coat jacket....




... my new Winter walking boots, slip free me hopes for the rest of the Winter...



crochets scarf, next felted flower brooch on sale soon on folksy....



can't believe I forgot to put my little 'z' on this morning...

a gorg 50s skirt with artist palates all over it with this standard 80s belt...






Finally, the close ups of the felted flower brooches that have been into production in Betty Zee towers for the last week or so... enjoying making them and wearing them....




4 comments:

  1. well thank you.... they are lovely and warm AND I can play in the snow in them yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy to have witnessed this splendid ensemble in person! xx

    ReplyDelete