Saturday 27 November 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 27th November 2010

Well we have reached another weekend ... Every weekend I won't have my trusty photographers to take the photos so have to try it the old fashioned way...

For a trip around my local charity shops I have to think practical but warm! It has been lightly snowing early this morning. But luckily it has stopped so I can venture out... by then time I took these photos the snow had disappeared for the day.....


This is my fab 50s vintage cardi with flying ducks across the front.....



and one on the back.....


It was a very productive day and now I really need a cup of hot choc ....Of course when I get home I always jump into one of my kaftans ....


...lovely sleeves...



and print....




... and very comfortable... Have a good weekend>>>>










2 comments:

  1. I love your home look! What an amazing kaftan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Liisa, the great thing is that there is a lot of room for that extra portion of Ben and Jerry's!!!

    ReplyDelete