Monday 22 November 2010

Felt Flower brooches

I was busy at the weekend, suddenly it was Sunday evening.. inspired by Liisa I thought I would use my old trusted felting flower technique that I used to embellish my bags (see here) to make some Winter brooches...

with some of my home made felt, buttons, and some ribbon that I had bought for Christmas crafting....



but I also have some old brooches to use....



Road testing on Monday for the 1st of my proper Betty Zee daily wardrobes posts see here ......

3 comments:

  1. I really must try and make these too. They are so pretty and perfect for winter! But first I need some felt and then I'll come and ask for a master class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are perfect for this winter's must-have fashion item - the cape!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVVVEEEE Capes!!!! I like to wear them outside and in! I can't wait to get the rest of them up and running for the Winter months!! Hey Lissa we can do a mistress class..they are easy to do a little fiddly but worth a try! Finding the jumpers to make the felt is the difficult part of the process!xx

    ReplyDelete