Tuesday 23 November 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee 23rd November 2010

It is certainly getting colder! This morning when looked at my little wardrobe I was feeling a little bit pink so my hand reached for this lovely lady! ........with my Winter early 60s wool jacket she hides...


I know it the neck warmer is fur but ......



these cheeky little boots were from TK Maxx quite a few years ago... they've done me well, even if the under part of the heal has fallen off and I am walking on nails!



Another of my little felt flower brooches.... I think I need to open an etsy shop!



Thanks Liisa for taking the pickys! ..... you've got a great eye ....!


4 comments:

  1. Love the styling and the photos came out really well. Where is the dress from as the pattern is stunning? Also love the dragon fly brooch as have quite a thing for the little insects! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish as always! I love the little fur collar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and the purple felt brooch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to you all for your comments! I have a thing for collars at the moment, either crochet or fur!... I do love the print on the dresses infact I love any kind of print!!! And the broaches are going into production as I write! xxx ;-)

    ReplyDelete