Monday 22 November 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 22nd November 2010

Well I have a new experiment... I am going to start showing you my little outfits! Not that I am stylist or anything but I do LOVE my vintage gear!! And I'm road testing my little felt brooch that I made! Please see here....




....it's early days yet so forget about the chair....




and my legs are there... truely they are.....


I'm wearing a little 60s number, boots and a shawl from one of my many charity shops!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blues going on in that dress, just right for a dreary British winter and so Mad Men with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny I was looking at my wardrobe this morning and realised that I must have a sub-concious love of blue OR it just so happens those are the colours of the 50s and 60s dresses that I stumble upon... that fit!!xxx

    ReplyDelete