Friday 26 November 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 26th November 2010

This morning I think I set my heating to come on a little too late as it was very chilly in Betty Zee Towers. Booboo and roobarb were still asleep under their crochet kitten blankets....

I however had to get up to earn the daily pound..... in view of the fact it is supposed to snow later I thought as I was running to get the train that I was glad that I put on this fab 70s sheepskin jacket....



and my new little knitted scarf ..... the crochet collar had a 2nd outing of the week!....



I've had this little mohair 60s cardy for a while and never fails in her duties to keep me warm....


... I was half asleep and couldn't find the fabulous 70s dress's belt...boo hiss... so for today forgive the belt...





I love my little collection of 80s birds.... a seperate post is coming....



................the moto continues don't be a slave to the high street... be yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment