Saturday 5 March 2011

VINTAGE RETRO PRINT TINA J H Lynch

I've decided to start passing on (selling) some of my dear retro prints. I have far to much stuff and sometimes you just have to face the fact you can't have everything that you want!! I don't have the space, room or walls to keep everything. A nice chap called Tony bought this lovely print off of moi, he has also bought this Lou Shabner one as well (see here) .... he does have great taste!

These retro prints are getting even more collectible! I know Wayne Hemmingway bought out a great book called 'Above the Mantelpiece'.... I met him once and chewed the fat about these fab pictures...

If you want to know more about this fab 60s artist and his work take a quick look click and also here to have a look at retro 60s prints some of which I have had and passed on through the years....



1 comment:

  1. Wow, it is worth to have these collectibles in ones collection, it is unbelievable that you just sold out this work.

    ReplyDelete