Monday 29 November 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 29th November 2010

I had to take today off as since I live so far from work I would never make it in due to the tube strike!! So I took myself to the local retail park and had a look for Christmas decorations ....opps forgot that there is a massive shoe shop next door... well the major advantage was that they had a mirror!! But as you can see it needed a clean.... I had to do a very quick a shifty take of photos!!!!

Todays outfit was really for the weather ....

a blonde fake fur 70s jacket coat, mohair scarf...



...70s dress over a thermal top... I know not very chic....!




... but what a print...... shame about the mirror...





2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket and the dress - looks great with black tights or leggings - is that a squirrel i spy on the front of the dress at the side? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha no unfortunately it must be the trick of the light or the shoe shop mirror!! But I do love this jacket too!x

    ReplyDelete