Monday 1 November 2010

60s Cocktail Gold Dress

Now I hear you ask what you are doing putting clothes on your blog... well to be honest they inspired me to make my blog about textiles ('fabric fun') as they are my passion. Apart from my quilts these are my favourite things. I only wear vintage clothes for so many different reasons!! I have decided to start putting on all the vintage items I own. I think that I will have enough to put one dress on every day for at least a year!! I have to decide whether to start a separate blog just for my vintage clothes....

She is one of my favourite dresses.........



Gives a lady such a lovely shape!


I feel like Marilyn Monroe!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! Love the sheen and the rose pattern. Could just imagine this on an episode of Mad Men worn by the statuesque Joan Harris! Jx

    ReplyDelete