Monday 11 October 2010

Vintage Fashion Fair - Camden 10th October 10 No 1








Well what a pleasure it was to wonder around Marilyn's fair at the infamous Cecil Sharpe House in Camden Town! It was a balmy Sunday afternoon with the Autumn light flickering through the windows! One of my favourite stalls was Shazam! Vintage! Owner Jan was kind enough to let me take some photos of my favourite dresses, unfortunately there are only so many photos I can put on a blog she had rails AND rails of BEAUTIFUL dresses! I cannot recommend her gear enough! Fair prices and a friendly lady! She also sold buttons and vintage patterns! My goodness I don't think I have EVER seen SO many in one place! The girls from 'Sew Retro' would have a field day if they visited Jan!

2 comments:

  1. Those dresses are gorgeous!!! and I love the little kitty cat buttons too, soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are gorg! Now if only I could knit I know where I would put those little kitty's... on a cardi!!x

    ReplyDelete