Saturday 23 October 2010

Patchwork Travel Chest 1

This is a travel travel chest that I bought recently! It would make great storage for my linens! But a little bit work needs to be done first before it can come into Betty Zee's Cottage!


It was a bit rusty.......

......so after a trip to the diy centre I found some paint



that you can paint straight onto the rust .... woh saves so much time!

I have had a book of Vintage reproduction paper from the Victoria and Albert Museum for ages and I have just the project!

Let me choose the prints I like....

And another trip to the diy centre because I need to varnish the paper to protect it! oh then just and then a fresh lick of paint for the cover.......Here goes.... now have a look at how it progressed ... and the final item...

No comments:

Post a Comment