Wednesday 20 October 2010

Pineapple Retro Shop 4


Textiles, textiles, textiles! Nice to see so many in one place plus she has bucket loads of the back in her office space! Sophie mentioned that she would be sorting out her office and moving the overflow into the shed she had built to house it all! As well as all the other lovely bits she has!


Funny how certain retro items become popular........... textiles are the thing of the moment.

Great idea to mount them on the walls they are too lovely to just have as furnishings although I must say I do love cushions made from the fabrics of yester year!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I have some framed vintage fabric displayed on my walls, think this is a much better idea though, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Yes I have too they are much better without a frame eh! It is just getting harder to find cheaper vintage textiles! ;-(

    ReplyDelete