Friday 8 October 2010

Hyde End Craft Fair Oct 1-3 10 No 1






It was a great weekend last week for craft fairs first Berkhamstead and then the massive Hyde Heath Craft fair! It was where in April I had met Nicky the craftswomen from Gemmeus who had made my 'Z". She kindly sent me a free ticket so I thought on this very rainy Sunday morning after my porridge (with Liisa's compot on top) I would venture out! I thought this time I would take some pictures of her at work and some of her other pieces. Her work has been used by film makers and photographers and she has more news which she has told me! There are three main Historical events which will be coming up before the end of the year that she was going to go to. The first is ILHF 29th to 31st October wwww.livinghistoryfairs.com. This is a reenactors shopping mall she said!. Everything you could possibly need for living History and a place where you can findvery unique Christmas gifts. The next is similar but is in France!!! - a town called Pontoise. She is going to attend that on 19th to 21st November www.festival-spectacle-historique.com. Then I couldn't believe it a Midwinter festival in Holland 28th and 29th December www.middeleeuwsmidwinterfeest.nl How many pairs of long johns will she be wearing I wonder!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment