Sunday 17 October 2010

Pineapple Retro Shop 1




If there was ever one place that encompasses every thing I LOVE it has to be Pineapple Retro. I could use nearly all of the labels for my blog for this post. Let me explain further......Well, a few years ago we went to Brockenhurst in the New Forest for rather an important birthday! There we were on our cycles trying to avoid the little ponies wondering along the pavement and trying to stay out of the country pubs when we happened upon Sophie's shop! Then it was a little annexe to her mothers collectibles shop! Recently I thought I would love to see what she was up to. On Saturday, we decided to take a trip down and say hello!! Even a few years ago we could tell that she had a fantastic eye for retro and vintage! Textiles, lampshades and bases, furniture, glass, crockery, ladies fashions, jewellery, bags and dresses! All you'll see in the coming days in the posts. In fact, all aspects of retro and vintage living!


I was so happy for her! To see that she has taken over a whole shop, as well as having a great new website was fantastic! She has had massive interest and even sold a huge amount of vintage glass to a certain huge company for use in their shop windows!! There was and is so much to tell ....I will just have to let the pictures speak for themselves. By the way....there has a lovely country pub opposite!! We didn't manage to stay out of that for too long!! www.pineappleicebucket.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment