Monday 4 October 2010

Berkhamstead Craft Fair 2nd October 10






Well I had a feeling that it was going to be a good weekend for interesting things to happen! I was right! I took myself to Berkhamstead where there was a little local craft fair being held in the town hall! Quite a few stalls but my favourite was 'Mrs Moore's Vintage Store'! A lovely lady Ana selling these fantastic vintage tea sets! Her stall was a delight to behold! She told me that things were going well and she was looking at starting up in Portobello Road Market, in old London town! I think that they would make fantastic presents for any occasion! If you are interested in any of her sets or just want to contact her her details are thefamilymoore@btinternet.com She said that she is at this very moment sorting out a website! Can't wait to see it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen, the teasets are lovely - they look in immaculate condition. Will have to find out how much they cost as they would also make great Xmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya! Thanks yes they are very reasonable for big presents I noticed there was one set for £42 and then I saw another for about £65 so I guess it depends on the age and amount! Why not contact Mrs Moore! x

    ReplyDelete