Tuesday 1 February 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 1st February 2011

Today my first day back after the toothy peg fairy took my tooth ... by force I may add! Thanks Claire for the mails! A big wave from London town....

So to the outfit for a Tuesday....Sombre colours and to top it a tie.... I feel quite attached to them at the moment I have a few.... must start to wear them again..

I don't often wear this 50s felt skirt ...AND I must brush my shoes eh!




.... what a fab design on this 70s tie...





....with the lovely silky ribbon sewn onto the felted skirt...


3 comments:

  1. Great outfit - I'm so used to seeing you in colourful things but this really suits you too. And the tie is amazing! Pity about the shoes ; ) It must be all the dust in the building...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! too right about the dust... when will buildiing work EVER be finished.... maybe I need some new shoes!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Thanks Hun. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete