Monday 31 January 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee 31st January 2011

Well I had to take the Monday off!! Chipmonk face and pain not on my side!!

After watching so much TV I have square eyes! So have been mooching around Betty Zee Towers.... sorry not too much into crafting even though I have ideas just not into making it happen.... so as not to waste my time totally I have had a clear out ready for the car boot season coming up at the end of March.... lucky I have a garage!!

This is one of my kaftan faves....





Great split and great design.....




....back to work tomorrow.... boo hisss!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are starting to feel better! The operation sounds so painful -you are so brave! I look forward to catching up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady thanks! Not brave at all.... I was scared!! Hope the job is going well!x

    ReplyDelete