Monday 28 February 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee 28th February 2011

There are some days when you have to go against what the weather man or woman says!! As long as you have some back up!!

Today was the day for a slightly shorter dress.....!! BUT with my winter snow boots and heavy coat.... well they were my back up ... thank goodness for that eh ..... it rained most of the afternoon and was b....y cold!!!!




I really love the shape of this little number... worn with my 50s alpine woolie....






...sweet embroidery ....

2 comments:

  1. Very brave of you in yesterday's weather!!! I like the colour - it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well yes it might have been brave but fool hardy!! thank good I had my Winter boots on! Do you know they say it is going to snow this week!!x

    ReplyDelete