Wednesday 23 February 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 23rd Febuary 2011

Folksy day today... I have a few of different folk styles and now as the weather is getting milder its time to bring them out.... just before going to my ZUMBA class I thought I would try to get up to date with my little postings! I am also going to open my shop on Folksy it is about time I got going with that and Etsy!!! Anyways.....

There is lovely gold embroidery on this dress on the shoulders as well across the top at the back.. (see details) Also great 70s owl heavy gold necklace and gold choker from ebay about 7 years ago...

Thanks again to Susan... oh and a quick word about ZUMBA ... it is fab!! I highly recommend it and if there is a way that I can do a posting on ZUMBA then I will but how can you make a Latin exercise class related to crafting and vintage is beyond me.... but I won't give up!!






No comments:

Post a Comment