Friday 25 February 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 25th February 2011

Friday... who doesn't like Fridays! What a jolly good day!! Hard going at work lots of stuff to do and only because Susan looked at me and did the 'camera sign and a quick nod of the head' I definitely would have forgotten to have my pictures taken by her!!
So this little 50s number unusual in that it is not floral and lots of dots and stripes....interesting eh... teamed with a 50s cream and white beaded cardy with my little tiny shoes ( which truth be known are beginning to kill moi) hmm might have to take them back to the menders to see if they can be stretched again!!! oh dear!!

Oh and by the way I am not wearing a sweetcorn bracelet!!! Just in case since that is what everyone tells me hahah!!








.... a nice little 80s neckace...! That will do!





NOOO it's not sweetcorn.... !!! It's from the 50s...

3 comments:

  1. I love the shoulder detail and the pattern! Not to mention the yellow colour ; ) What a pity about the shoes. Don't give up on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bloody LOVE this dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nanc! yes it is although the lady who sold it to me thought it was a bit too stripey and spotty!! The cheek of IT!!

    ReplyDelete