Friday 4 February 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 4th February 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL.....


FRIDAY!!!! nearly everyone's favourite day except maybe Saturday... personally I prefer Thursday cos then it is the day before Friday when we would then have the weekend... I know a bit odd!

The 70s continue with this little get up... I love this print and the quilted aspect of the skirt!



.. interesting ...quilted! These are definately getting more difficult to find... although somewhere on my rails I have a half dress with quilted skirt....hmm maybe next week I will drag it out for the day...

I do love the leather button that do up this little wrap around lady...






.. I acquired this from a little charity shop in Mill Hill many years ago...




.. finally a detail of this fab 80s necklace....

2 comments:

  1. What a skirt! Amazing colours and pattern! And the fact that it's quilted makes it even nicer! I have really enjoyed your 70s week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liisa, I love the print and sometimes it is so warm I imagine that I am asleep in my bed under my quilt!x

    ReplyDelete