Sunday 13 June 2010

Suitcases Galore!



During my usual Saturday ‘looky’ around my area I popped into the antique and collectables centre! It is not too cheap but they have some interesting stuff… low and behold in one of the room were 3 suitcases, 3 lovely ..…red suitcases! ………. From the 60s I think………I have never ever seen a new vintage suitcase that has not been used with it’s labels….well low and behold…... There they were a set of 3!! Great colour, great size, great for storage……great stuff…great they are going home to Betty’s!!

3 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have all these wonderful shops near where you live! I look forward to seeing more photos of the suitcases! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think that I might be going over the top! I'll have to take photos of all my vintage suitcases but I think that I must find somewhere to go on holiday far away so that I can make use some of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a find :)

    ReplyDelete