Tuesday 15 June 2010

Seaside Colours




What is it about Blue, Yellow and Red that are always used at the seaside, I guess it is the sky, sand but what about red... hmmm is that people who haven't been using their sun cream!? There has been so much rain last week I was thinking about my trip to the sea and the photos that I took! I love the imagery of the seaside the colours, whether used on my wind breaker (which I found in a charity shop in Holloway years ago) then I noticed that there are similar colours as well as lines such as the Punch and Judy show that was by the pier or the beach huts that were yet to receive their guests. Just wait until the sun comes out and they will be full of every type of activity although I have seen a couple sitting under their umbrellas with wellies reading the Sunday newspapers! Good to know that the good old British weather doesn't stop us from enjoying the seaside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment