Sunday 27 June 2010

Absolutely Potty for Pottys!!!




Hmmm! I'm not sure when I started to like pottys... but I think that it happened just recently when I was in a great little charity shop in Chesham, Bucks... like the old ones years ago when there was no new gear in and shelves filled to the rafters with bric-a-brac! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! So there it was on the floor underneath some sewing patterns, an old blanket and next to some 'Mills and Boon' books. A romantic soul would have had a field day with the books... I had to choose between a potty and romance..... well...It was the blue one in the pictures of course! I had to have it .... I thought woh now that would look great with some plants in the garden... and it was only £3.90! I decided there and then that I would always keep an eye out when I was out and about with one proviso, they have to be under £5.00! I have seen them going for over £20 and well that is just too much for a potty that is going to hold a holly sprig! There is one thing apparently you have to do that is to bring them in during the Winter otherwise they crack... hmm I suppose I can always put them in the toilet, with the toilet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment