Sunday 13 June 2010

The London Vintage Fashion, Textiles & Accessories Fair 13/6/10 part 1






The London Vintage Fashion, Textiles and Acessories Fair has been around for over 10 years now I think and Paola who conceived the idea of 'Vintage Fashion' was kind enough to let me look around and talk to some of the stall holders... what an amazing fair! I had been before but this time wanted to take photos and talk to some of the stall holders.... If you haven't already been and you like 'vintage' or anything of yesteryear this is the first place to go...!

The two chaps from 'Frock Off It's Mine" were absolutely charming and promised to send me a photo of one of their fab finds.. a dress with a box of raffia fruit/flowers on the yoke and at the hem was what is supposed to represent the basket. I'll let you have a look when I get it! Jill from Butterfly Girl Vintage who let me take a picture of her cool hats and her lovely daughter Lily..... Lily, now there is a super vintage gal in the making, start them young that's what I say ... what great taste Lily! Linda Bee from Linda Bee Vintage and I had a lovely chat about 'Lea Stein' broaches, and the great personalities that turn up at the fairs... we both took a picture of the beautiful lady in green... I wish I could tell you about everyone but the one thing that always always stands out at these fairs is that everyone is passionate about vintage!

2 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely amazing - I hope you'll be posting more pictures soon! Oh, and I can't wait to eventually see your stall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is!! Yep stall arranged for 12th September 10!! Betty Zee's Wardrobe!! Look out for me!!x

    ReplyDelete