Monday 13 December 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 13th December 2010


Casual retro day today with a twist of vintage.. so I have to fab retro 70s C&A tartan dress ... I don't normally wear a lot of gray ...





The beading on this is amazing you can't see them so well but the centres of these flowers dangle.. lovely and delicate.. and fantastic Mandarin collar...

The dress has charming little ruffles on the shoulder...


Teamed with my little 70s necklace with a little tassel...



A day off from work and popped down to the hairdressers and then some food shopping... I've still got another 2 days off..... off to see Mina and Ava at the sea tomorrow.... will be a cold day.... brrr...... already thinking already of what to wear!













4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like that dress! Enjoy the seaside and take lots of pics in the amazing second shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the dress, love thr ruffles..have been noticing your lovely fabrics in the background too! Enjoy your trip to the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cut and great fit and pattern. Necklace looks fab with it too! Another successful ensemble! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments yes I must say it is very very comfortable and the ruffles are very flattering me thinks...!

    ReplyDelete