Monday 13 December 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 11th December 2010

Well it was a busy busy Saturday Liisa came up to my manor! I knew it was going to be a busy look around the golden triangle of charity shops that are in my area. It was also much milder so I fancied a total dress down...

My wooley 50s jacket teamed with




a homemade denium skirt ... and a fabtastic customised top with Formula 1 cars on and thick jersey material as arms.... very warm....




I am happy to say that Liisa was a calming influence we both found some interesting bits AND I said no to a few things..... and we finished the day with a glass of wine.... a good day was had by all....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for a lovely day! I'm already looking forward to introducing you to my local charity shops!!!

    ReplyDelete