Saturday 4 December 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 4th December 2010

Today was a trip to London Zoo.... I highly recommend it... it was very cold so of course it was ....



time to get out the trusty woolen 70s embroidered dress, wool coat and new boots...



A trip to the Gorilla House prompted me to donate some extra pennies and in return you got a little gorilla badge.....and so I had to put it on next to my fab 80s bird broach!!



Now I am not one for deviating too much from my fabric fun and vintage but well I was only 1 foot away when this lion yawned!! .... behind glass I hasten to add!!


SO ... if you want to use this lion photo please contact me first! Thanking you kindly!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get those boots as they look right toasty?! And THAT is an AMAZING photo!!!!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yoda! they are Hi-tec so warm and seem to go with most of Betty Zee's Vintage dresses!!

    ReplyDelete