Wednesday 15 December 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 14th December 2010

Today a trip to the seaside!! Yipee.... lots and lots and lots of charity shops!! And one really really cheap second/retro/vintage shop!

It was rather slim pickings I'm afraid but not in the vintage retro shop! 3 items ....I was a very very lucky girl today... you will see the results in the coming week or so..... a little lace 50s number, (maybe for my annual Christmas dinner either at work or with my mate Nancy) or a black wiggle dress with red buttons (again got to decide whether to wear for the office do or a trip out for some Chrimbo nosh) and a 50s casual cardi! Very cheap ...not much so treated myself!!!

ANYWAY....

so I do love this little 60s mod number with its covered buttons...






and a little Topshop necklace.... in view of my intended location I went for a my trusty little fishy....


and these fab shoe boots....







2 comments:

  1. What a cool dress and a lovely cut too. Colour is great for these snowy and Wintry days. Keep them coming like this! jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my mod dresses but they can be quite hard to get hold of! The cut is very flattering I can't have too many portions of chips if I'm wearing this, Betty hold in that stomach!

    ReplyDelete