Monday 13 December 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 12th December 2010t

Today was Sunday... I had to pop up to a big department store that sells lots of bits and pieces that I needed for my crafting endeavours...(I haven't been able to do ANY posts on my crafty moments because otherwise some of you will know what you are getting for Christmas!!)

Anyways, I jumped into the car and drove up to the store and found everything I needed and more then a detour to the pet shop to buy the girls some more food they were happy girls when I came back....

I spent the rest of the afternoon crafting ....

My little 70s thick wool jumper kept me warm....



with this skirt that I customised .... it has a made up map of loads of different countries and their names..... I can't wait until Christmas for my new camera!! I think it need it very soon .....


No comments:

Post a Comment