Wednesday 1 December 2010

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 1st December 2010

Well what with the continued snow I fancied cheering myself up with my 50s lemon coloured mohair coat...



.....another caplet..


silk 60s smock dress, 60s costume bracelet....




....cloggs, I must say that they get a rough deal I can actually walk in them and they are comfortable... from TK Maxx don't you know! ..... I wore my furry boots, the same as the ones from yesterday in the snow but changed out of them...... very good outside but too hot inside, me thinks...




fabric and button detail of silk dress...with bracelet...








oh yes another one of my felted wool and vintage brooches...



2 comments:

  1. I really like the pairing of the lemon dress and the thick black tights - very effective and brightens up any dull day! The brocade material is gorgeous too - very on-trend. Smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I must say I love the colour and it hides a multitude of sins....mind you if there was a gust of wind and I didn't have a coat on I'd be in serious trouble....

    ReplyDelete