Saturday 17 July 2010

Little Alpine Shop - Switzerland






Betty Zee has been silent for a couple of weeks. We had a lovely time in Switzerland hiking, swimming, mountain biking, eating and drinking! But in the spirit of my blog I have kept an eye out for some interesting ‘stuff’!

On a walk down to Gimmelwald, near Murren in the South of Switerland we stumbled across this charming house with a little tiny shop in the front porch! The lady did lots of knitting and she had lovely colourful hats and children’s clothes. I found it amazing that she would just leave a little pot with a request for payment. She was not there but the front door was left open!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing shop!!! And such sweet little knits! I hope you got yourself a proper woolly hat : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes they were so sweet! I just couldn't choose!

    ReplyDelete