Monday 19 July 2010

Antique finds in Luzern, Switzerland 2





Embroideries, lace and crockery I was surrounded! Well Marlies and I had a lovely conversation and I happened to mention 'Stitch and Bitch' well, wouldn't you know it there are so many people out there knitting as well as crafting that she had heard of the globe group and then dropped the bombshell that only last week the Director of Stitch and Bitch had been in and brought out her entire stock!! I was wondering as when I had gone in there were some empty spaces.... But at least she left me a couple of pieces! Here in the meantime are some pictures of the inside of the shop! Amazing really to see collectables in another country. I smiled when I read her card.... 'If you break it you pay for it, if I break it I cry' Very good don't you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment