Friday 30 July 2010

Alpine Lace Curtains




Murren is one of the most scenic villages in the South of Switzerland! Perched on the edge of a mountain hundreds of feet up opposite in this picture you can see the Eiger! Look you can see!! One of the most interesting things I noticed were the charming lace curtains to be found in the windows of the little Alpine chalets in the mountains in Murren, Switerland. I did take various pictures but the old camera was just not up to it and they came out a little bit too blured but at least I can show you this lovely set!

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad view! And those lace curtains are quite spectacular! I was actually thinking about lace curtains the other day - and came to the conclusion that they are actually not that bad! I'm not planning to get any yet but you never know...

    ReplyDelete