Sunday 23 January 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 22nd January 2011

Well a little trip down to see Liisa in South London went swimmingly!!
We did the standard charity shop rummage and then a stop at a fantastic vintage shop. Then lunch at a lovely Portuguese cafe, then popped around to Liisa's gaffe and then a cinema trip to see 'The King's Speech' which was great. We were so busy I forgot to take a picture for the post! So as we were leaving the Ritzy I did a very quick pose!!






...such a sweet little mouse print on the skirt...








I am very found of my silver picture lockett... happy days...



4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for coming over! What a lovely day we had! You must come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We surely did! I will book my ticket watch out South London Betty is coming back!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt and that really cute fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I do love that print probably one of my most loved... me thinks!!

    ReplyDelete