Sunday 16 January 2011

Vintage sewing machine and kitchen stuff

I fancied a little look around my favourite local charity shops and came across this charming trio! Elkie let me take a little picture of them and we ended up talking about blogging, crafting and Vivienne Westwood! Such fun on a blustery Saturday ...





Oh dear... so tempting to buy this but B Zee's economy drive has officially kicked in.....









If only I would make more cakes.... maybe someone who is enjoying the cupcake craze at the moment will buy this....


2 comments:

  1. What a set! I love the original packaging! I can definitely understand why you were tempted! Well done for resisting the temptation though : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you don't know how hard it was to walk away... the charity detox is going well! Next week might not though...during our meet up!

    ReplyDelete