Friday 14 November 2014

Vintage William Morris and Sanderson print cushions

So along with all the other vintage and retro materials I have stashed over the years are some amazing William Morris, Liberty and Sanderson prints    there I was sitting feeling itchy to make something...I've been doing a  lot of Kimono print cushions lately and wanted to see if I could translate the idea using these true vintage prints........as you saw earlier....after a bit of juggling around, and lots of cat chatting we made our decision...

I've also had some gorgeous warm Harris Tweed woven in Lewis for a while and thought what a lovely backing warm for Winter to snuggle up too....

One of my 30s tins gave me the inspiration to use my little 70s savannah wooden animals to add to the pickys....






No comments:

Post a Comment