Monday 24 November 2014

Sat what ..... tell us about yourself!! Vintage Betty Zee

Hello!!

I live in Holly House.

Perched on a steep hill in the Chilterns, Buckinghamshire overlooking a beautiful valley!!





I live in vintage or rather second hand…preferring to make my look my own… colour print design…all are the most important to me…. both in what I wear, what I make, what surrounds me …. and is …what I love…..





  










I spend time with Marylin my trusty sewing machine, creating my little makes….and Booboo and Roobarb my furry four legged children.





I try to be creative at least once a day…. 

Twice is a bonus what with a full time job…..Vintage Betty Zee is a night time/weekend and any other time that I can fit in at the moment adventure......but who knows what's in store!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment