Thursday 20 November 2014

Betty Zee Customer Feedback from Etsy

So pleased to have received this from a lovely couple who purchased 8 of my Art Deco Cushions!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Betty,
Your request may have slipped through the net, as I have been so busy in the past weeks.
If you want to quote us please feel free
‘Betty, we are delighted with the Art Deco cushions that you have sent us, they are very well made and add a touch of glamour to our Sitting room.
Thank you for the excellent personal service, you have given us. I hope the business goes well as you deserve it offering a quality product and good customer help.
Best wishes Colin and Carol 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How lovely....
 it made my day....!!!

Have a quick looky at some of my listings...still more 'makes' to be listed...
Vintage Betty Zee's ETSY shop why not swing by! 

Any queries please do contact me on my email address
I love commissions so if you have a custom order don't hesitate to drop me a line! 
To drop me a message please click on this link




















No comments:

Post a Comment