Friday 14 November 2014

Cushions Cushions Cushions Vintage Kimono Art Deco Cath Kidston fabrics and prints!!!

So here we go...the limbering up for Christmas.... a little overview of the cushion side of Vintage Betty Zee... if you are interested in any of these lovely ladies... have a quick look on my Etsy shop page


Horses for courses.. these are large 22 inch cushions....


Turning Japanese..........original cotton/metallic  Kimono fabric imported from Japan, Hawaii and Thailand...........


Oblong........for your boudoir!!!



My original Art Deco Fashion designs digitally printed onto heavy cotton. I own the originals so no one (unless they have bought them from me) will have them. They are 100% unique. I have 28 different designs I'll keep you posted!!....


I have a huge huge selection of fabric both vintage, retro and new era . I've also digitally printed the Original Art Deco Fashion designs that I own...

and I'll soon be printing some of my own little creative designs... I love commissions!!!!

we'd love to see you......

Have a quick looky at some of my listings...still more 'makes' to be listed...

Any queries please do contact me on my email address
I love commissions so if you have a custom order don't hesitate to drop me a line! 

All of these are on sale now... prices range from £30-45

No comments:

Post a Comment