Monday 31 October 2011

Vintage Fashion Print Textile Retro

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 31st October 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

A day off from the grind and my friend Carol and I met for lunch!! I just can't get used to this weather! One of my favourite 70s jackets, over a vintage wool waist coat and a fab skirt that I got from Nicole Farhi sample sale a million years ago!! BUT it is just too warm!





After that I popped up the road and thought I'd show you a little example of some of the charity shop windows doing their little Halloween displays!! From books to masks to skeletons to scary masks......








1 comment:

  1. what an outfit, you combine things so effortlessly! our favourite is the waistcoat,looks quality and seems to be getting very trendy. we are sure we'll see a lot of waistcoats in the high street soon.
    We could not stop smiling looking at the Halloween displays.How very generous of people giving their skills to help those in need.
    xxx P&C

    ReplyDelete