Friday 21 October 2011

Vintage Fashion Print Textile Retro

What are you weraing today Betty Zee? 19th October 2011

Now did I tell you about my lovely collection of Cowichans...?? I LOVE THEM... this little blue and white one is very sweet quite small so perfect for this lovely 50s frock!! I wear this cardigans as jackets and they are very very warm!! If you don't know what cowichans are they are often referred to as Big Labowski cardigans. Basically they were originally made in the 1950s but the Native inhabitants of Canada. Sometimes with geometric patterns but also with fun prints ie animals, planes, scooters, cars and even people dancing! I have now quite a few... hmmm perhaps time for a posting on my cowichans!




1 comment:

  1. we would like to know more about your collection of Cowichans, it's always nice to discover something new. Thank you for sharing, Betty!
    the blues in your outfit are so fresh and crispy.
    Cool beret!
    Yes,winter is coming but how nice to see an example of a bright outfit which makes a cold day sunnier.
    xxx
    p&C

    ReplyDelete