Wednesday 2 March 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee 2nd March 2011

All pictures done a little bit quickly in a little changing room in one of my charity shops!!! Let me explain.... half day at work to enable me to rush to get my Katy car that had actually passed her MOT! Anyone who has a car never really rests on the day of an MOT! Not unlike waiting in a waiting room to hear that all is okay with the arrival of a new baby or for me ...going to the dentist and hearing that all is okay no fillings or that the tooth has been successfully taken out (remember my visit to the dental hospital) you want to jump up and down but just sign a HUGH sigh of relief!! I picked up Katy and though I would do a little trip to a charity shop I know down the road for the photo shoot!!! Again the pictures aren't brilliant as I was so busy.... hence the fitting room fashion shoot!!

A 50s dress and little 50s mohair cardi... and a little pink and silver 50s choker!




No comments:

Post a Comment