Wednesday 2 March 2011

POP BOUTIQUE LONDON

Now if there is one Vintage/Retro shop that you should visit if you come to London or live here that has to be POP BOUTIQUE!! Regulars (like me!) refer to it as POP! It has grown over the years and has shops all over the country as well as overseas!! Staff are ALWAYS friendly and down to earth... non of this snobby I'm too VINTAGE to talk to you darling shinanagins that you have in other such shops!! I can tell you I have visited loads in my time and it is always a pleasure visiting and spending my dosh and NEVER a chore!! So keep your hats on and your new season denium on and have a look you won't be disappointed I can tell you..... selling everything vintage and retro from lamp and lampshades, crockery, retro prints, jewellery, cards, vintage fabric, cushions, glassware, belts, ties, jeans, dresses, tops the list just goes on. Pop has it's on label where items such as dresses are reworked!! Now.... I shall stop going on!! Just take a look! You can even order on line... but would be great to pop into POP and become a regular!! LIKE ME!!!



















2 comments:

  1. hi Betty,loved your photos and blog its so nice to get good feedback from such a dedicated vintage shopper !!!i posted a link on the pop boutique facebook hope thats ok .thanks again richard pop boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richard what a lovely surprise! Thanks so much for putting me on the site that is fab!!! Helen and the gang are almost like family, we often shoot the breeze over a couple of biscuits and a 50s frock!!!

    ReplyDelete