Tuesday 7 September 2010

The London Vintage Fashion, Textiles & Accessories Fair 12 Sept 10 no. 3



So there you go.... after lots of rubbing down with sandpaper over a couple of afternoons and then using a collection of different colours and a near miss with Booboo my little black and white kitty cat (who had to have some paint stripper on her ear so that she didn't become black, white and blue)!!! well...these are the finished articles!! I wonder if I have even got room for them on my stand but well hey I'll get them into the back of the Katy Car if it kills me!!

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing! I can't believe you are not planning to have them in your house after the fair! The polka dot one is my favourite - how did you attach the oil cloth on the shelves? I look forward to seeing your stall on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks so much for your support and suggestions! I will have to see if I can fit anything else in the flat haha! I glued the oil cloth with Superglue! Look forward to seeing you!!!

    ReplyDelete