Tuesday 7 September 2010

The London Vintage Fashion, Textiles & Accessories Fair 12 Sept 10 no. 2



So I have a very small stall 2 metres deep by 1 1/2 metres across! Small eh! so this is what I'm going to do!! I have a 2 metre rail for the clothes and a lovely little 60's table that is going to be against the wall! But hey I need to be able to put my bags and bits on some kind of display! I thought I could make some little see through boxes and paint them.....but then Dylan suggested why not find a small bookcase and paint it ... hmmm well I don't want to spend more money as I had to pay for the stall! I want to make it as cool as poss for as little as possible since I'm not going into business! SO I got thinking about Dylan's idea... I thought hey girly you are surrounded by charity shops so get shopping! These are what I found!! BUT don't worry they won't stay like that!! Keep your eyes pealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment