Tuesday 7 September 2010

The London Vintage Fashion, Textiles & Accessories Fair 12th Sept 10 1




Well wouldn't you know Paola offered me a stall at the fair!! Woh all systems go go go!! There is so much to organise, arrange, sort and MAKE! I have documented all over the last couple of weeks which is why I haven't blogged .... so sorry I should have told you! Anyways, Liisa made a very good suggestion when I told her.... she said 'take pictures of everything you are doing' well that is what I have been doing... so keep an eye out for the next few days...

First, it was the clothes, jewellery, bags, textiles and scarves to decide on... we can come back to all that ....The main thing is that I am up against some amazing stalls at the fair selling AMAZING vintage clothes etc I just have to make my stall look interesting and fun!!... So first I thought that I should have some funky labels. I used some of my fashion ephemera! I think they work well!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cool - I think you should sell these as well! Another idea for the Etsy shop perhaps...

    ReplyDelete