Tuesday 27 December 2011

Vintage Fashion Print Textile Retro

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 24th December 2011 Christmas Eve!!

Oh a little trip to LUSH in Liverpool Street to pick up some little bits for my sis but then also a little Gingerbread House for me!!! I love them its like having a bath in creamy gingerbread mix (with out the lumps) haha !! Yummy!

Well here I am in my little velvet 50s lady with the ladies from Lush!! I have to say their friendly fun and un pretentious lovelyness should be bought to the attention of their big boss. It was a total pleasure to shop in there on Christmas Eve! I bet you can't say that about a lot of other shops!!!!

Now I also have to tell you about Aimee from brightyoungtwins@blogspot.com was in Lush and you can see her in the picture. I love her and her friend Harriet's blog! Stunning vintage images and even a post on doing your own Pin curls in her Lazy Tutorial!! All your your pictures put mine to shame!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment