Monday 12 December 2011

VINTAGE BETTY ZEE The Fox Inn Craft Fair 10th December 2011

What a day that was! My first ever craft fair selling the little bits that I make.
Felt felted by moi and made into brooches with vintage buttons and old brooches for the centres! Lavender bags made from durham quilts from the 20s and 30s and organic lavender from my garden, customised frames with Edwardian Lace and little hankie bags from the 30s, home made cards made using vintage fabrics, owls made all from original vintage fabrics, tote bags and upcycled bags with felted flowers on them and cushions made from vintage fabrics...... phew!!!! HAPPY DAYS!!!!









4 comments:

  1. Your stall looks amazing!!! Very inviting! You must do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liisa! Yes got to find some more to do eh! Maybe you can join me too!?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Owls! They are so cute!! I would like to request a made-to-order Owl in pink and red. Do you offer this service? thanks, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules, Thank you very much for your lovely comment. Yes I do offer this service please contact me at msbettyzee@hotmail.co.uk with your details. Best seasons greetings!!! Betty x

    ReplyDelete