Monday 12 December 2011

The Fox Food and Craft Market Christmas Special

What a day that was... Saturday 10th December 2011

you might remember that I visited my friend Val of 'Handmade in Hanwell' in November who exhibited down at The Fox Inn and she persauded me to have a stall at the Christmas special. Well it was the first one that I have ever done!! Here is a little collection of only a few stall holders that were there. I am very sorry if I have missed any of you please feel free to email me a picture and name and I will add you to my post....

There was me of course VINTAGE BETTY ZEE, Handmade in Hanwell, Photography by Anita, Natalie Jane, Brenda Gabriel, Fash Amram, Handmaids4, Pam's Christmas Goodies, Lucy's Relish and Anna Baker Designs.... there were tons of others and some of you I didn't have cards from.

It was a fantastic atomsphere on the day...chilly but at least undercover for most of us I think! Some of the stall holders dressed up including the lovely girls selling some of my favourite things... the Christmas decorations little boots and sweet little Scottie dogs.. great craftsmanship!

I do hope that it isn't too long until the next one I think that it might be February or March?
































No comments:

Post a Comment